Thursday, 6 December 2007

That sinking feeling..


Here I am, standing in the crossroads of life.
Gazing at the horizon in search of light
A world of reality beyond the zone of twilight
a streak of lightning in the somber blue night.

But why am I here? The answer lost in a maze
Bitter sweet memories in a veil of mist and haze
Flashes from past, in dark valleys of the mind.
Reveals the seed of this unreal time.

Ghosts of promises haunt the night
Shadows of happiness fades in light
Void Heart overflows with emotions unknown
A searing pain for the lost and bygone.

So here’s a wish upon a hstar
Forever remember the one I loved
To My God, I pray to thee
Bless the one I cared and dreamed.
For my dearest, my heart and soul
Keep me in your heart as I would always do.


No comments: